Top Flight Gaming Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top Flight Gaming Leagues

Welcome To The Top Flight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inside The TFGL Premiership Magazine: Rooney out at Old Trafford?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CheeeseHead20

CheeeseHead20

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Inside The TFGL Premiership Magazine: Rooney out at Old Trafford? Empty
PostSubject: Inside The TFGL Premiership Magazine: Rooney out at Old Trafford?   Inside The TFGL Premiership Magazine: Rooney out at Old Trafford? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Sky Sports first broke the story late last night, but it seems as if Wayne Rooney will be making the trek overseas to join the New York Redbulls. After Manchester United got off to a rocky start, speculation ran wild as rumors flew about the possible departure of Wayne Rooney. Rooney, despite being the longest tenured Red Devil on the current roster, just couldn't find a successful role after the complete overhaul of personnel. He had a role at striker, but couldn't find his way into the back of the net. Most recently, he's been starting at center attacking mid, but his skills are going primarily unused at the position. "It was a mutual agreement between me and Manchester," Rooney said, "Now I figure I might as well dominate the United States for a while." When asked about his most recent transfer, Coach/GM JMC was quoted in saying, "We got him? ***k yeah! I just hope he's chill, bro."

On the other side, Emmanuel Adebayor, who has plagued the Man U faithful for years now, will be coming to Old Trafford along with former fan favorite Michael Carrick. Adebayor is expected to add a new dimension that Manchester United has struggled with all season, height. Adebayor is expected to start right away at striker, with Ashley Young and Aaron Lennon on his wings. Carrick is expected to start at left mid, with Julio Baptista getting his call up to the starting lineup at center mid.
Back to top Go down

Inside The TFGL Premiership Magazine: Rooney out at Old Trafford?
Page 1 of 1