Top Flight Gaming Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top Flight Gaming Leagues

Welcome To The Top Flight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next season's draft

Go down 
+5
sundaydrive9
kidkahlos
Striker09
illmatik21
LFC Owens
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LFC Owens
Admin
LFC Owens

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Next season's draft Empty
PostSubject: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Since we will be re-drafting for next season and this season is flying by. Next season's draft will most likely be starting this weekend. The league could be reduced to 16 if we can't recruit some more solid players.

Tripod and cracka have been pushing for this...what do you guys think?

Discuss
Back to top Go down
illmatik21

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

im down either way. but i wanna keep my team for another season!!!
Back to top Go down
Striker09

Striker09

Male Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Owens wants to push this to a 24 man league. Guys, that'd be 7 more ppl. Times that by 11 and thats 77 more picks, not including the rounds for your subs (yea, thats 7 more rounds which is 49 more picks).

All info provided by Tripizzzle.
Back to top Go down
kidkahlos

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:14 pm

i wanna keep my team for another season too!!!!
Back to top Go down
LFC Owens
Admin
LFC Owens

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Striker09 wrote:
Owens wants to push this to a 24 man league. Guys, that'd be 7 more ppl. Times that by 11 and thats 77 more picks, not including the rounds for your subs (yea, thats 7 more rounds which is 49 more picks).

All info provided by Tripizzzle.

I said I would like to go back to 24 with some guys ont the waiting list because it makes my job much easier as far as the schedule goes.
Back to top Go down
sundaydrive9

sundaydrive9

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:47 pm

i think were good with 18 and if not lowering it to 16, i mean wheres atletico?

i have a guy waiting too if he signed up here a couple days ago
Back to top Go down
Scriv

Scriv

Male Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:58 pm

We should have a thing where if some people wanna keep their team they do so, and then like lets say 12 or so wanna re-draft, they do so but with only those players open
Back to top Go down
sundaydrive9

sundaydrive9

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:40 am

Scriv wrote:
We should have a thing where if some people wanna keep their team they do so, and then like lets say 12 or so wanna re-draft, they do so but with only those players open

that be unfair somewhat, its either everyone redrafts or we all keep same team..
personally had i not been in the situation i am in now with arsenal..id ask to keep 3-4 players for each team..thats how i woulda wanted it
but things change lol
Back to top Go down
Striker09

Striker09

Male Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:23 am

Yea Sunday I agree. Personally, i would like to keep 2-4 players on my team then redraft the rest. Idk about you guys, but it seems like a pretty cool idea. If any of you have been in a keeper FFL then you know what im talkin bout.
Back to top Go down
sundaydrive9

sundaydrive9

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am

Striker09 wrote:
Yea Sunday I agree. Personally, i would like to keep 2-4 players on my team then redraft the rest. Idk about you guys, but it seems like a pretty cool idea. If any of you have been in a keeper FFL then you know what im talkin bout.
yeah the keeper fantasy football league is where i got the idea from,

but i dont see why we shouldnt be able to add n drop players we dont want like they do in FFL too,
cuz i mean its kinda the same thing..we drafted our own custom team..just limit the add drops to like 3 a season
Back to top Go down
kidkahlos

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm

we should allow every team to keep 4 players eh?
Back to top Go down
LFC Owens
Admin
LFC Owens

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:30 pm

I don't understand you guys...you want to keep players yet don't wanna do a franchise with a salary cap.

Can't have one without the other.
Back to top Go down
CheeeseHead20

CheeeseHead20

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:31 pm

I think keep just 2. As nice as it would be to keep 4, there are a bunch of good guys on other teams that I want a chance to play with. This gives some of the big name players a chance to move clubs in between seasons. Are we going to do that Pound system with the money? I really really liked that idea and think that it has a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
tripizzle

tripizzle

Male Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 pm

i just dont think people want to deal with a salary cap...they wanna play with whoever they can get. i actually think a keeper league may be better in the long run. if it was my call id say keep 3
Back to top Go down
Xcalibur014

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Why not just have a complete redraft every 2 or 3 seasons? And in between those complete redrafts have mini drafts where every team keeps 4 and redrafts everyone else?
Back to top Go down
kidkahlos

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:30 pm

we should buy redraft every 2 seasons it's complicated doing it every season I think 2 seasons is good enough
Back to top Go down
CheeeseHead20

CheeeseHead20

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:25 pm

I still really like the idea of having money and being able to buy and sell players, just like real life. This will force guys to have to win with at least some bad players on their team, but they get to pick them. The teams are fun now, don't get me wrong, but it's just not realistic. It'll also be a lot of fun being a GM and getting offers for players. Make it more like a dynasty in NCAA than a regular season.
Back to top Go down
Xcalibur014

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 am

CheeeseHead20 wrote:
I still really like the idea of having money and being able to buy and sell players, just like real life. This will force guys to have to win with at least some bad players on their team, but they get to pick them. The teams are fun now, don't get me wrong, but it's just not realistic. It'll also be a lot of fun being a GM and getting offers for players. Make it more like a dynasty in NCAA than a regular season.

Exactly. I would have MAD fun doing it that way. But it seems like guys aren't ready for something that intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next season's draft   Next season's draft Empty

Back to top Go down

Next season's draft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Top Flight Gaming Leagues :: TFGL Fifa Compititions :: The TFGL Premiership-
Jump to: