Top Flight Gaming Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top Flight Gaming Leagues

Welcome To The Top Flight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How the schedules work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LFC Owens
Admin
LFC Owens

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-26

How the schedules work Empty
PostSubject: How the schedules work   How the schedules work EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Ok, i'm just to make this clear to everyone how these schedules work.

As you will notice pretty quickly, the schedules will have 23 weeks on them because all I really did is copy them from the NGL league site. There will only be 17 games for everyone to play so when you see a week that has "Off week" next to it, just ignore that.

So for example, the 1st 5 weeks are open...that will mean you have 5 games available to you vs a actual person because you will most likely have some off weeks mixed into your schedule. So when I say 5 weeks are open to play, I mean you play the 1st 5 games you get vs actual people.

I will also try to go through the schedules again and even up the home and away games if you guys have problem with the imbalance of the home and away fixtures.

Other than that, the schedules below are in use for the current season.
Back to top Go down
tripizzle

tripizzle

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: How the schedules work   How the schedules work EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:16 pm

u do realize some people will end up playing more then 5 a week because although they might have 5 straight on their schedule, there will be someone else who has byes but then has to play them

for example owens...ure my 5th game i can play...but its ure 9th on the schd.
Back to top Go down
JuveFanatic1017

JuveFanatic1017

Male Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: How the schedules work   How the schedules work EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:36 am

in my opinion, owens, you should just leave the whole schedule open because we are in a transition period, and tripod is right because of the byes, so just open up the whole schedule for this season and the next season where there will be no byes you can open up a certain amount of weeks at a time
Back to top Go down
illmatik21

Male Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: How the schedules work   How the schedules work EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:53 pm

whats the deal with the schedule owens? some ppl that are in my first five games dont have me in their first 5 so its confusing. can we just open up all games or na?
Back to top Go down
LFC Owens
Admin
LFC Owens

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How the schedules work   How the schedules work EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah, the whole schedule will be open untill I can get a true 17 game schedule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the schedules work   How the schedules work Empty

Back to top Go down

How the schedules work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Top Flight Gaming Leagues :: Premiership Team Schedules Area :: Premiership Team Schedules-
Jump to: