Top Flight Gaming Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top Flight Gaming Leagues

Welcome To The Top Flight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok, heres the deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LFC Owens
Admin
LFC Owens

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ok, heres the deal Empty
PostSubject: Ok, heres the deal   Ok, heres the deal EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:18 pm

As you guys know by now, smallz will be shutting down NGL soon and I feel that this league and group of gamers can continue to go on strong. I have always thought about if this league could go on some how if NGL was to finally shut down and now we will get to see if it can. This won't be easy by no means, and I with the help of others will need to put our heads together and eventually find a way to build our own site.

As for now, we can continue to play through this forum. I have created the schedules for this upcoming season and such. It will take a bit more work on my part to keep everything updated but it won't be any problem, I just wanna keep playing and continue to go forward with the custom teams. In the short term until we can get our selfs our own site, things will be pretty simple around here...

When reporting a score, just post the result in the standings thread with player stats(If you want) and the number of yellow/red cards(If there was any). A new card rule will also go into effect. For every 10 yellow cards accumulated, that will = -1 points in the standings. You will still lose -1 point for a red card. The winner will now have to report any cards that were accumulated by both teams.

Last but not least. I hope everyone here will be as committed as I am about keeping this league running and going strong as we go through this transition period. We have had a great thing going and I would hate to see it go down.
Hopefully no more then a couple months until I find and workout a way to get a league website. Cheese has talked to shogun about building a site for us, hopefully something like that will come good because I do stress, I wanna have our own independent site...not something we just join into(like league daddy).

Any questions(which I'm sure there will be plenty lol), your more than welcomed to hit me up and discuss.
Back to top Go down

Ok, heres the deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Top Flight Gaming Leagues :: Announcement Area :: Announcements-
Jump to: